Hi friends and visitors,
A couple of people have asked me about eBooks and the availability of my book. It’s easy to assume most people are familiar with eBooks, but the reality is, many people are yet to experiment with them. So, with this in mind, I thought I would share some relevant information for the benefit of my customers.
Some important facts:
1. You don’t need a special device to read an eBook. You can download a free app on a PC, MAC, Tablet, iPad, Smartphone and even on consoles. The apps or programs are freely available and function exactly as a Kindle does.
2. eBooks have lots of benefits including, the ability to store multiple books on one device, book marking to save your place, highlighting text for later reference, linking straight to external resources, linking straight to writing reviews or the websites of publishers and authors, just to name a few.
3. eBooks are environmentally friendly as they can store electronically hundreds of books. They are easy to purchase and install automatically once you load up your device and once the app is installed.
4. eBooks are much cheaper than traditional books, averaging about 80 per cent cheaper in most cases. For example, a paperback retailing for $12.00 (US), can retail in digital form for as little as 99 cents.
5. Modern battery life of most devices make it possible to read for many hours before a device needs charging.
There are many other benefits to reading on devices.
You can buy my books by clicking on the covers in the right margin or by visiting Amazon here (digital and print) or Smashwords here (digital only). My books are also available on many other online retail outlets including Barnes and Noble here.
Paul G Day.